We are a membership organisation and we work on your behalf for rural communities.
We are the national champion for rural services, ensuring that people in rural areas have a strong voice. We are fighting for a fair deal for rural communities.
Join us and you’ll be joining a network of likeminded organisations including councils, charities, businesses and public service providers, both large and small, from across the country all passionate about serving rural communities.
As a member you'll enjoy access to:
- A network of 24,000 likeminded individuals
- Weekly newsletters including breaking news, funding opportunities, cutting edge research and parliamentary debate
- Access to our extensive research library
- Attendance at regular regional seminars and events plus a discounted rate at the annual National Rural Conference
- Engagement in consultation and calls for evidence to help shape the rural voice at a national level
- And much more relevant to your field
To find out more contact:
Nadine Trout, Member Development and Support Manager on email@example.com or call 01752 686 641
We’ll ensure membership is relevant, affordable and tailored to your specific needs.