With the Treasury’s consultation on access to cash now open, the ATM deployer NoteMachine is seeking the views and input of its allied stakeholders
As part of a new report on the Future of Cash, to be shared with government and the media, NoteMachine would like to hear from those working in rural services to inform a series of case studies in relation the importance of cash in the workplace, discussing the following points:
- The impact of bank closures and reduction in free to use ATMs on the ease of accessing cash, for free.
- The importance of having an inbound and outbound cash device near to where you live or work.
- The importance of cash to your business and your customers.
- The impact of bank closures on your ability to safely deposit/bank cash at the end of the trading day.
- Any anecdotes where you have experienced issues with digital payment methods (such as digital payment machines not working) or difficulties accessing cash and how that has affected your business.
The team at NoteMachine would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to share your cash experiences