The Rural Health Network was established to bring together organisations and individuals with an interest in rural health to network and share best practice.
Rural Health Conferences have been successfully held as follows:
The Rural Health Network has evolved over the years and now exists to enable everyone from health professionals to voluntary community groups involved in the provision of health services to share learning relating to rural health.
Who can join?
What will you receive?
If you subscribe to the Rural Health Network you will be part of a comprehensive database of contacts receiving information from the Rural Services Network.
· A quarterly spotlight on rural health issues, stories, policy and practice
· Best practice case studies
· An opportunity to network
· Shared Knowledge and Learning
· Early booking access to the Rural Health Conference
Dedicated webpage which brings together news stories and research on rural health