Presentations were as follows:
- Workshop 1 – Sonja Rewhorn (University of Chester) - Rural Proofing – pros, cons and practice
- Workshop 2 – Jackie Weaver (Cheshire Association of Local Councils) - The “new dawn of localism” and its implications for Town and Parish Councils
- Professor Roy Alexander (University of Chester) - Going Carbon Neutral in a Rural Parish
- Workshop 3 – Ivan Annibal (Rural Services Network) - Alternative Service Delivery in Rural Areas – 12 contemporary case studies
- Workshop 4 – Jeannine Gardiner (Cheshire Community Action) - Community Asset Mapping – It’s not just about the buildings!